DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIES POLICY
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Who is the Controller of your personal data?
Name: MAESKA ACTIVIDADES S.L.
Mail address: Portuetxe 83 1-B18 – 20018 SAN SEBASTIAN, SPAIN
Phone number: (+34) 943011079
Why do we collect and use your personal data?
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation, as well as any applicable national laws, you are hereby informed that at MAESKA ACTIVIDADES S.L. we use the personal data we collect from you so that we can:
- Register you as a customer and manage your purchase.
- Send marketing communications about products offered by MAESKA ACTIVIDADES S.L. (e-mails, telephone calls, SMS, PUSH notifications, post, etc.).
- Create marketing profiles based on information obtained from internal and external sources, in order to provide you with personalized advertising and analyze your buying behaviour.
- To prevent misuse and fraud (including but not limited to fraudulent activities and denial-of-service attacks).
- Provide government and judicial bodies or authorities with data where required in accordance with laws and regulations.
3. HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR DATA
How long will we store your data?
We will keep your data as long as our contractual relationship lasts, or until you request that we delete it. However, if required by law, we may retain your personal data for such period as is required by such law.
4. LEGAL GROUNDS
What is the legal basis for us collecting your personal data?
The legal basis for our use of your personal data corresponding with each of the purposes (1 to 5) in Section 2 above (‘Purpose’) is as follows:
- Purpose 1: Execution of a contract with MAESKA ACTIVIDADES S.L. to purchase products.
- Purpose 2: Express permission granted to MAESKA ACTIVIDADES S.L. upon collecting your personal information.
- Purpose 3: Express permission granted to MAESKA ACTIVIDADES S.L. upon collecting your personal information to create profiles with information from outside sources in the legitimate interest of MAESKA ACTIVIDADES S.L. in creating profiles based on internal sources.
- Purposes 4 and 5: Compliance with the legal obligations that apply to MAESKA ACTIVIDADES S.L.
5. WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
How will we share your personal data?
Your personal data will not be shared with any third party except those third parties whose intervention is required in order to effectively provide you with a service (shipping companies, financial institutions, etc.).
Your personal data may also be shared with government or judicial bodies or authorities where required by law.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
What are your rights in relation to your personal data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to access your personal data, to request that we rectify any information you believe to be inaccurate or to request that we erase it if, for example, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
Under certain circumstances you may request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, in which case we will only store your data in order to exercise or defend a legal claim.
Under specific circumstances and for reasons related to your personal situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. MAESKA ACTIVIDADES S.L. will stop processing your data except where there are compelling legitimate grounds or where the processing is for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
You can also exercise your right to data portability and your right to revoke consent granted at any time; this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that occurred based on the consent granted before said revocation.
You can address any claims related to the processing of your personal data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other relevant government bodies.
7. COOKIES POLICY
This website, www.maeska.com (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Website’) uses our own and third party cookies to personalize your browsing experience and improve our services by collecting information on the use of our Website. In accordance with the obligations laid down in Article 22, Section 2 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society and E-Commerce Services, this Cookies Policy aims to provide you with information on cookies so that you can make decisions on how to manage them.
You have the right to restrict, block or delete cookies from this Website. To do so, you will have to modify your browser’s cookies settings using the menu ‘Preferences’, ‘Options’ or ‘Tools’ (the menu names and process for accessing options regarding cookies depend on the browser you are using). You can learn more about how to change cookies settings in the main browsers here:
Internet explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox (to delete cookies) and https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox (to block cookies).
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
8. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All contents of this website are protected by Spanish copyright and other intellectual and industrial property rights and are owned by MAESKA ACTIVIDADES S.L., which is the exclusive holder of the copyright throughout the world for the entirety of its legal duration.
The third parties who own the copyright to photographs included on this Website have granted MAESKA ACTIVIDADES S.L. the appropriate authorization to reproduce them and share them with the public.
Our rights include but are not limited to intellectual and industrial property rights over texts, images, drawings, colour combinations, audio and/or video files, software, buttons, brands, logos, slogans and designs, computer programs and their components (source codes, interfaces, applications, system developments, etc.), as well as the structure, design, selection, organization and presentation of any information and/or content on this Website.
You may not reproduce, copy, share, distribute, modify, transform, delete, manipulate or otherwise use part or all of this Website or any of its contents, whether for profit or not, without prior express written permission from MAESKA ACTIVIDADES S.L.